I know what I am but what are you?????

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danf

Reaction score
All my life I really never knew exactly WTF I was...I took a Ancestry DNA test :shock: :shock: I always knew I was something...Dad said Native and English, French.... Mom said Native, Irish, Scot... :shock: Me no way.... :shock: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: So I guess now I know.... :shock: :shock: Maybe I'm not the postmans kid afterall.. :smilie_happy: or was it the milkman....View attachment 1 :shock: What the hell is uncertain??? its says there are low % of whatever else and not enough to list,,, probably from the Goldwing tribe... :smilie_happy: I plumb told you guys you never know what I'm going to do next, I'm full of surprises....Not that you care but I'm having a blast doing it..So all these years and now I know, so now the next SOB that asked me wtf I am I'll just whip it out, my trusty chart... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: There ya go this sums it up for ya...I've been accused of being everything from Hawaiian, to India indian... :smilie_happy: :clapping: I've heard of melting pots but this is ridiculous... :clapping: :clapping: One thing for sure women folk belove me.. :smilie_happy: :music2: :moped:

Put me in that 12% Uncertain group too, Beav....I ain't real certain of wtf you are, either..... :smilie_happy: :mrgreen: :smilie_happy: Maybe that's 12% Castrol 10-40-wt? :moped:
It's always kewl to find out where you really came from, and not just your mother or dad's "recollection". :good:

I have traced my ancestry back to the triple digit years on my maternal grandmother's side. Apparently, I am descended from the King of England from the 1600's. Going back to the 5-600 years AD, they had only single names. What was funny was, the father's name would be something like Argog, and the mother's name would be "Wife of Argog".... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
On my father's side, I am descended from 2 US presidents.
Guess that all explains where my supposed arrogance comes from....now bow before me! :whip: :mrgreen:

Sure King Argog...I shall bow to the Goldwing God Argog... :smilie_happy: I can see you in your tights Joel...And Crown.. :smilie_happy:

Neat Beav! (Joel, I don't even want to imagine you in your tights! :shock: )
Everyone can trace their ancestry back to 8 individuals that came off the Ark in Turkey on top of Mount Ararat! That makes us all related!

Ya know Beav I always thought you looked Scandinavian

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

mcgovern61":3s4emeam said:
Everyone can trace their ancestry back to 8 individuals that came off the Ark in Turkey on top of Mount Ararat! That makes us all related!

And for me personally, this is what put an end to racial prejudiced in me once and for all. Unfortunately, I still recognize cultural differences, but it's so much easier to tolerate now that I understand. :Egyptian:

scdmarx":1wq51gxi said:
mcgovern61":1wq51gxi said:

And for me personally, this is what put an end to racial prejudiced in me once and for all. Unfortunately, I still recognize cultural differences, but it's so much easier to tolerate now that I understand. :Egyptian:
Me too!

Latest posts