ignition relay setup,,and the 30amp blade fuse for main harness.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crowhorse

Reaction score
from Joe:(yes you did it looks better than mine in the rough id say ...there both close...i'm going for the ignition relay setup on mime ...its still a work in progress also ...these are going to be fine examples of 77 gold wings :rocks: :lust: also went for the 30amp blade fuse for main harness

Hey Joe,, tell me more about ignition relay setup.viewtopic.php?p=59202#p59202.and the 30amp blade fuse for main harness.. or point me to a place on this site that has that info... What is the benefit of the ignition relay setup ? Are these expensive projects.. money is tight and I am tighter because of that..again if ya missed it viewtopic.php?p=59202#p59202

the main fuse mod is to get rid of the dogbone fuse they came with ....this stuff is at the selonoid area on the right side of the battery ...most oldwings are burnt up in this area and is obvious when looking at connectors and all ...mine was heating and melting things ..i took it to the limit ...during the wakening proccess im doing to it ....better to be quicker than i was .....30amp plug in fuses can be bought at auto parts store id say easy with to wires to connect to pigtails.

the ignition relay cut out ignition travel through key switch ...kill switch ...and start awitch also ...these wires will power relay only ...that connects coils to battery strait to ballist resistor wiing providing better voltage through less switches and smaller wires....good dos in my book

Thanks, man ,,How did the info get in there??? I almost did not see it as it was my post.. Nice one..