I'm a sick puppy!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89-300ce

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: ape hangers make me laugh :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: can you imaging spending a day with your arms in the air ? :Egyptian: the logic is missed on me :moped:

1060dsl":16gqtlq2 said:
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: ape hangers make me laugh :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: can you imaging spending a day with your arms in the air ? :Egyptian: the logic is missed on me :moped:

Why else would you shave your armpits? :headscratch:

The second one sounded kinda kewl! I liked the four-into-four pipes on it, too...neat!

I like the 4 into 4.
The 4 into 2 sounds too much like a outboard blurb at idle.

In the second clip I think your buddy was expecting you to come back but you kept going :clapping:

dan filipi":18m762nm said:
I like the 4 into 4.
The 4 into 2 sounds too much like a outboard blurb at idle.

In the second clip I think your buddy was expecting you to come back but you kept going :clapping:

Hey Dan. Just to avoid confusion, none of those bikes are mine. I'm way too practical to ride anything like those. I just love the sound as opposed to the stock 4 into 2, although I suspect the pipes on those bikes would get old pretty fast after a few hours on the hwy.

Latest posts