• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

In dire need.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plskthompson1

Reaction score
I'm in need of a battery cover for a 1200. Badges and color aren't really an issue as I will have to paint it to match anyway, that is unless you have one the is the color blue of a 2005 VW beetle. The only thing I ask is that the tabs be intact on it and cracking be to a minimum. They are apparently worth gold on fleabay, so I'm asking here.

I just called and left a message (curious to know because I get $200.00 for them)

they will respond over the weekend.

yes they are when I have one I list it at $200 and it usually goes in a week or two - I see there are a bunch on there now at $223 but they want $44.00 shipping actual charges would be about half, so it works out to $250.00

There is one on there for $79.00 but it has appears to have been sanded and primed - does not show the reverse side which makes me think the tabs are likely broken.
I replace the rubber gromlets on my machine pretty regularly cost a buck each but you rarely lose a panel

Latest posts