Just Aspy's update...nothing deep like a blinker that quit

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanbw

Reaction score
I wanted to wait until I was completely done.....but I can't. I started Aspy the other night after getting everything shoved back in place. I was very happy when just a few seconds of turning over (had to fill rebuilt carbs) was all it took to start and run like a top. I sync'd the carbs which were very close anyway and found it runs smooth and crisp. I have a little body work I am doing on a corner of the trunk lid and a crack in one side bag lid. I am also painting the doors on the shelter and the trim on the edge of the fairing, so in a short time here I will be able to finally ride this thing.
I will no-doubt post again when it is all together but I want to say thank you to those who have followed my little posts and givin support and kind words....Thank You
20150527_153958.jpg

20150527_154054.jpg

20150527_170404.jpg

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=149759#p149759:2mzvmf97 said:
Omega Man » Today, 8:45 am[/url]":2mzvmf97]
You frame up guys never fail to amaze me.
well thank you but it wasn't supposed to be that it just got a little out of hand, it's not my fault I'm sick, very ,very sick (all be it in the head)

VERY PAINFULL condition in the wallet. The sickness never seems to get better!!! No known cure that I'm aware of, but who wants to be cured???

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=149786#p149786:14uptf6c said:
Denver » Today, 4:44 pm[/url]":14uptf6c]
VERY PAINFULL condition in the wallet. The sickness never seems to get better!!! No known cure that I'm aware of, but who wants to be cured???
exactly...it's getting to where my wallet hides from me. "who wants to be cured" is right, cures cost money, and that's money my projects need....