Laconia 2013

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riff raff

Reaction score
Well boys and girls, it's gettin to be that time again! In just over 2 weeks I'll be on my way to another week of bikerliciousness in beautiful Laconia NH at the oldest bike gathering in the US. Anyone else gonna be there?
I'll be camped at Pine Hollow camp ground, across rte. 3 from the Broken Spoke and the Fun Spot. 1 mile from the beach. I'm leaving the morning of June 7 and should have camp set up by noon that day. I'll be there til the 15th. Let me know and I'll keep an eye out for ya! :music: :shock: :good:

Loaded up and ready to go! Gonna be a wet ride up though. It's not called "Rainconia" for nothing! :smilie_happy:
IMG_00000296.jpg

Made it in one slightly moist piece. :wave: Ain't much of a view but I wouldn't trade it fer anything!!
IMG_00000298.jpg
Home for the week is cozy and dry. :hi:
IMG_00000299.jpg

The sun came out today and dried the camp. :clapping: Got a fire go'in in the pit now.
IMG_00000305.jpg
All in all a fine first full day! :good:

:clapping: :good: Great to hear, may the weather gods continue to shine on you! :good: :clapping:

Not much out there that can beat a campfire and a Wing , well maybe a brewski with the ole campfire :good: :good: :good: :good:

Got a new vest and patches. The top rocker was the closest I could get to goldwing! :mrgreen:
IMG_00000306.jpg

It was another wonderful day in biker land! Spent lots of money, got almost all the presents gotten. Road around in sunny mid 70's, and even walked to the beach and bqck with camera on hand. Those pix will have to wait til I get home and down load onto my laptop. Here's the front of the vest. Time to start a fire in the pit, relax and hit the tent! :Egyptian:
IMG_00000309.jpg

In a sea of V-twin doo-dahs, I managed to find this little gem of a pin. :good:
IMG_00000313.jpg
This shirt should come with every GoldWing! :smilie_happy:
IMG_00000312.jpg