last weekend

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=206102#p206102:2uzsplwd said:
FlipFlop » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:09 pm[/url]"]Very nice pics!

I keep forgetting to take pictures, then when I do remember then I look weird taking them.[/quote

cousinjeff and I were just talking about riding and taking pic's Friday and how we each were taking more back roads on our trips rather than spending time on the interstates and expressways. I said to him that taking the back roads gives more time, see something to stop and get a pic of where as being on an expressway or interstate just get me in iron butt mode and just makes you want to hit the road hard! he agreed. on last years trip to coldersport, pa. it took 11 hours to make a 6 hour trip. had my niece riding ( she rode my wing and I rode the Mighty ST 1300 ) with me and we took mostly back roads out of Michigan and east across ohio, part of erie, pa and Seneca, ny. to get there. I know a long day in the saddle but we were relaxed cause it seemed like we stopped every 45 minutes to see something before getting to our destination
now lets see if I can trick this phone into taking my pic! a pork chop around the neck worked for the dog now what to use for a camera :)

My road warrior buddy and I rarely (and I mean RARELY) use the freeway/expressway/interstate. In fact, we make every attempt to stick to two lane back roads. You cannot be in a hurry when you're exploring. For instance, I would have missed the lightning storm on the southern horizon while eating venison steaks from a cliff on the Zuni reservation last Summer. No highway anywhere near there (NW New Mexico). The real America cannot be seen/heard/smelt from a superslab.

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=206127#p206127:3ylxqcgf said:
desertrefugee » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:45 am[/url]":3ylxqcgf]
My road warrior buddy and I rarely (and I mean RARELY) use the freeway/expressway/interstate. In fact, we make every attempt to stick to two lane back roads. You cannot be in a hurry when you're exploring. For instance, I would have missed the lightning storm on the southern horizon while eating venison steaks from a cliff on the Zuni reservation last Summer. No highway anywhere near there (NW New Mexico). The real America cannot be seen/heard/smelt from a superslab.
:good:

Latest posts