LEAVING THIS EARTH

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sucks but we all have to face it, getting older it seems to happen more and more to those around us, both my mother and girlfriends mother are in poor health.
I was never really religious but getting closer to the end I want to believe there is an afterlife of greater importance.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=143160#p143160:wqywtolj said:
zman » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:42 pm[/url]":wqywtolj]
It sucks but we all have to face it, getting older it seems to happen more and more to those around us, both my mother and girlfriends mother are in poor health.
I was never really religious but getting closer to the end I want to believe there is an afterlife of greater importance.
:good: :hi:

Not well at all. Last night the nurse couldn't get a pulse so the nurse gave her a lotion rub down to help with the blood pressure. She hasn't had anything to eat really and she is seeing thing that are not there or that only she can see. She did say she seen him twice but we don't know who he is and she wouldn't say either. The last time I spoke to her I told her that when she is ready just go. But she is afraid of dying I told her just follow him (whoever he is). He's here for you.. :laptop: So it could be this week she is very weak. Jennie had to pick out a dress for her to be buried in and the casket is ready whenever she is.. :yes:

I know its a tough time when this happens, when my father went my mother stood over him rubbing his hand and said Its all right, Its ok to go, he passed within minutes as if that was all he needed to hear.

So sorry to hear this, my father passed away a year and a half ago, he would've been 72 today. I am glad the family was with him at the end, it just hurts, I still miss him so much. I pray for peace and comfort for all of the family.

The great good by​

The train has left the station at 7:40 am Tuesday morning. Everyone was there (All Blood Related Family) when she left. Her husband for many years went to see her for the last time and with in minuets she was gone. After a long 3 weeks we know she will have peace and not suffer. For me I had to take a day off today. Yesterday was just to much with the mental demand. Everyone knew what I was going through and let me alone while I abandoned my duties (somewhat) from work. Mostly phones and up close sales. I just stayed in the pipe yard and warehouse. Attending to things left undone from the mass delivery from Monday. We wernt busy anyway so the timing was perfect. (so to speak). As for today I just took a day off. From the long nights attending things with the care of her while she was still here And the hrs of driving finally burned me out. :lazy: I called my boss after my wife came home last night after being up for Way to many hrs. I told him I will see you later. Its a day of planing the funeral. I asked first it it was okay to do this though. As the way things are tody in this world you can get fired for parking to close to the stop . Not that I'm worried about my job in this way for I'm a got to guy there. It's important to be respectful in there of.

So there will be a service for her She will be buried in the military ground being married to a fellow service man. There will be a write up in the paper. Thanks for all the kind words from all. I know this is never easy for anybody. It is a part of life we all go through. So again thank you. :hi:

I will be spending today with myself and my bike it's a time of morning and this is my way of doing just that. rubber side down glass side up.

Paul.

Our condolences to the wife, and the family.... Hang in there, brother.