Live from Texas

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Littlebeaver I have been thinking the same,,, right now I am in the need for some tires but as soon as
I can get some (save my pennys) I darn sure I will be riding your way...I say about 3 months ago my brother rode over here from AZ and we just rode around Dallas down to Three Sisters to my sons place in Utopia ,,,my son had some big rib eyes on the pit when we got there... Have you ever been to the hill country riding?? Get back if you can until later stay safe... :Egyptian: :Egyptian:

South Tx Wingman":2syxs4cs said:
Littlebeaver I have been thinking the same,,, right now I am in the need for some tires but as soon as
I can get some (save my pennys) I darn sure I will be riding your way...I say about 3 months ago my brother rode over here from AZ and we just rode around Dallas down to Three Sisters to my sons place in Utopia ,,,my son had some big rib eyes on the pit when we got there... Have you ever been to the hill country riding?? Get back if you can until later stay safe... :Egyptian: :Egyptian:
Why yes, Why Yes I have been up in the hill's, really fun and nice riding up around Fredrickburg.... we should be here until June, then back to Kansas we go...

Littlebeaver what you have to back to Kansas what for a remake of the wizard of oz...No just playing with you.. I seen that you are from there what are you just working down or in the service...And if you have to go back then I guess we have to ride a little farther to get some riding in what do you think not a bad idea?? Look out road trip to Kansas my eyes are as good as before get the heck out of my way I'M on a mission..I do know one thing I have to get over to AZ like in yesterday my father is getting up there and every day is one more day we have him... A gift from God,,, In fact the wing I have now was his he got it new and has been in all the western states year round snow that did not stop him..any way later hope to here back...

our cma chapter (christian motorcyclist assocation) will be in the three sisters area from the 21st thru the 23rd of sept. riding down in that area. it is great riding and pretty country. rock42

Actually I'm from SA. born here and left the State in 87 been all over the freakin place mostly centeral States, TX. IL. AL. SC. KY. MO. KS. and we bought a house in KC and just here for a project [construction] Wife's Project....QC-QA manager.. Hey Ric, which one of the four bikes do you enjoy the most, Condor, Sparky, or Dresser...Or the unnamed 81? :clapping: