Made it back

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajclockga

Reaction score
Well me and my son left Sunday morning,Hiked up the Appalachian trail.Camped on top of Turkey Mountian.Had a great hike up.Pored rain from about 9pm til 4am or so.The tent leaked,the dog got lost,flashlight quit,got not much sleep.But had a blast.We are planning on going back to a different part of the trail with the whole family next weekend.I'll post some pics later tonight.And the dog found it's way back after an hour searching in the dark at 4am.

The kids will talk about it forever, and so will you.
The conversations about the trip will come up all the time
when your kids get older. Believe me, they do not forget. :yes: :good: :cool:

Dog was funnin ya...sorry guy's that chipmonk thing was making me crazy dancing around like that I had to get rid of it.. :smilie_happy:

littlebeaver":2mmbq630 said:
Dog was funnin ya...sorry guy's that chipmonk thing was making me crazy dancing around like that I had to get rid of it.. :smilie_happy:
littlebeaver you weren't supposed to stare at it for long periods of time :shock: just a quick glance & go do your normal routine as usual on the forum :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: .