MAKING A TRIKE

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies. Can't add pics. Using iPad, select file, opens new window, never stops loading! Eventually close that window, go back to reply page, see file is ready to load and it adds it no problem. Go back to add a second pic, follow same method, when returning to reply page it wants me to load in again, ( having logged in at start of session)
When I get back to the reply page the first pic has gone... have to start again.

More apologies, been off sick, still not right but hey ho, can't just give in.

Clutch rebuilt, engine back in, footplates being made, exhaust final fit done. Plodding on slowly. Sometimes feel the trike is the only thing keeping me going, which is a bit unkind to the lovely lady. BTW, married 42 years, 2 days ago. Astonishing

Hmmmmmm yes ....in my case i got rid of the wife.....the motherboard was trashed and crashed just unless to anything ...my 10 cent computer worth way more to me .....glad you got a good one transitman

Try adding less pictures at a time. I can't load anymore than three at once and if they don't load I try two and even sometimes have to load only one if the file is too big.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=184761#p184761:1h2etnem said:
transitman » 11 minutes ago[/url]":1h2etnem]
Tried to place a single pic in the gallery but kept being told it was invalid
Tried 5 or 6 times
The image has to be in a supported file format like jpg or png. What does it say at the end of the file name?

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=184763#p184763:3dpxd1bv said:
julimike54 » 51 minutes ago[/url]":3dpxd1bv]
Does image size make it invalid?
Forum software should be able to handle even a large file size since it resizes it.

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

IMG_0376.JPG

got the old pc working again, emailed the pics from the ipad and they drop in ok.

Seem to have been off sick for weeks but getting back to normal again. made the foot boards and fitted them, they look ok to me. Fitted the carbs too, bit of a job for some reason, took ages. last pic shows routing of throttle cables, got it wrong haven't I, they have to go to left of the coil pack. Will fix it tomorrow.

Will try to get some regular posts in now.

All the best for the new year to everybody

Bare frame is getting filled nicely. I like those floor boards. Nice departure from the common diamond plate. Glad to know you are feeling better.

Latest posts