Merry Christmas From Redding, Ca.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know what is considered "classic." I have a 92 Interstate I picked up in June. It has a Motorvation Formula ll Sidecar mounted on it. I had a 92 750 Nighthawk and sold it and bought a 2002 1100 Shadow Spirit. Got the touring bug and so I found the 92 Wing with only 18000 on the clock so I jumped on it like a hobo on a hotdog! Actually I stole it. Sidecar and all for $5000.00.
Let me know what you consider a classic. I wouldn't want to make a mistake by calling mine that here unless it's fitting.
Carl AKA "Hawk" :thanks:

Welcome from central Calif.
Classic--of recognized value: serving as a standard of excellence: traditional, enduring; characterized by simple tailored lines in fashion year after year; a work of enduring excellence. IF the foo hits ware it. Classics are in the eye of the beholder (or rider). Any thing over 25 years old is usualy classified an Antique so we all ride ClassicAntiques :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :hihihi: :hihihi: :ahem: :whistling:

I really think everyone is welcome on this site...riding Goldwings of all years is what it's about...I'm also a little new so your not alone...Hey these guy's welcomed me and greeted me unlike any other site, that's something I will never forget...So welcome to the site...And Merry Christmas back at ya...

Welcome to the CGW Forums, 3delta!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

We're all classics here! :smilie_happy: