More Tech References uploaded to the Gallery

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan filipi

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1983 Interstate
2018 KLR 650
2018 BMW S1000 RR
My Bike Logs forum link
https://classicgoldwings.com/forums/dan-filipi.122/
I've finally had a chance to upload some new tech references into the Gallery.

The latest is a 1980-1982 Parts manual contributed by Bagmaster. This is an awesome resource for parts comparisons among these years as well as finding the part needed to place an order. This is the Gallery link gallery/album.php?album_id=410

I have reorganized this manual to make finding your section easier. Dialup users beware!

Check out the Specifications and Serial numbers, interesting stuff.

I have a lot more tech stuff to go into the Gallery.
I'll update as they get there, and thank you Bagmaster.

What is 'dial-up', anyway? Is it something like 'carburator', or 'choke' or 'jousting' and any nunber of words that only really old people know about? The biggest difference is that good carburators still work (when properly maintained), and 'dial-up' is a dead beast- might as well use Morse code- you might get an answer quicker-

:cheeky:
This is your brain on high-speed.... :yahoo: :party: :yahoo:

THIS is your brain on dial-up...
whacky056.gif
Angry-PC-User.gif
whacky110.gif

Any questions? :mischief:

I thought these parts manuals would be a good resource so I take the time to categorize everything, create the 65 folders in the Gallery to match, then upload all of the files into them.

What do you guys think about THAT subject?

Thanks, Dan! :thanks:
Anything I can't d-load here because of my "affliction"(dial-up), I can d-load from the shop, so it's all good. :good:
Didn't mean to downplay all your hard work and effort to keep this site up & running with as much info as humanly possible... :clapping:
My apologies. :oops:

This is were I come when there is somthing I need to fix and to see what others are doing... THANK YOU for all your hard work this site also gets my head out of work other wise I would be thinking about it all the time and forget there is life outside!!!! Fixing and riding one of the best WINGS made (83 I) is what KEEPS me sane (sometims).. :blush:

AApple":3pmmgpd7 said:
:cheeky:
This is your brain on high-speed.... :yahoo: :party: :yahoo:

THIS is your brain on dial-up...
whacky056.gif
Angry-PC-User.gif
whacky110.gif

Any questions? :mischief:
:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
you forgot one lol........ :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg:
:head bang: :head bang: :head bang: :head bang: :head bang:
ok maybe two lol