Moving on up (and back)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisbags

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Y'all. I'm brand new to the goldwing, I've been riding a 2001 CB 750 since 2001. Drunk driver took me out running a stop sign so my baby is dead. I have always loved the GW and so I found a 75 GL1000 that is in great mechanical shape, but it needs turn signals (nose and tail) as well as brakelight/tail lights/running lights.

I'm 37, love anyone who rides and the things that move them, so I hope as I learn I can give back as much experience and wisdom as I get here.

Thanks!

:hi: Welcome to CGW, chrisbags, from backlander in south Arkansas. Thats a nice looking 75 you got there. I haven't gotten involved in much wiring on these machines yet but I'm sure someone will come along shortly that has and will give you some suggestions. Good luck.

Welcome to the site from New Jersey! :smilie_happy:

I love Chesapeake City, the Canal museum, Schaefer's and the cove! I have come in by ship, tug, ferry and car and now I need to go by Wing!

Welcome to the CGW Forums, chrisbags!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

After you make 5 meaningful posts, you will have access to the Tech info/Gallery, where we have wiring diagrams and such, to help you get your ride lit up. :good: