My old wing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riff raff

Reaction score
Since I've gotten no signs of interest for my wing, it looks like it'll be off to the salvage yard in the spring as I've got no place for it. Too bad. Just started her up last weekend too and she ran fine. Make me an offer! Come spring; SALVAGE!!! :doh:

If you were any closer I'd be interested. If you decide to part it out, let me know. I'd be interested in some things that we could ship.

Parting out would suggest I had a place to take it apart. If I had that kind of space I'd keep it! :smilie_happy:

Put a low priced ad on craigslist. If I were closer I'd keep it here for you. What the heck the neighbors are already complaining.

Such a great bike, like many others I wish I could figure a way to take it off your hands.... :(

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=104402#p104402:dgidfktg said:
Ansimp » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:44 pm[/url]":dgidfktg]
Such a great bike, like many others I wish I could figure a way to take it off your hands.... :(
Me too! Just too far away...

any Pictures ??? any idea what you'll get at salvage yard ??? I don't have much money... but , maybe more than you could get there ,