My poor baby

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear you are OK. :clapping: I was waiting in line for the gas pump, and the lady in front of me backs up. No reverse and slow to back peddle. She backed in to my front fender and broke the fender guard. :sensored: Was not hurt and did not notice the broken fender guard at that time. :heat: Rode up to Trucky and found the guard missing and paint missing from the fender where she hit it. :music2: So you always have to be on guard no matter where you are. :shock: :evil: :crying:

Bit of an update. My 83 was totaled by the insurance company and my payout was pretty much what I paid for it. I get to keep the bike, but of course it will have a salvage title.

Just picked up an '03 1800 for a decent price, so I'm riding! Also staying away from Arcos! What a difference in technology 20 years makes!!

Mama says no motorcycle hoarding; the 83 has to go. Not sure what I'm going to do, yet, but I' working on a couple things.

Mark

Hate you lost the 83 Mark but also congrats on the 03. You won't have any problems getting rid of the 83 as a parts bike or fixer upper as a lot of the 83's are parts specific only for that year.

Two bikes isn't hoarding. I think I have 12 now. Put historic plates on it and ride it to shows. Lots of folks do that with old vehicles.

Latest posts