my ride

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tazmndthomas

Reaction score
this is what i came up with for phase 1of the build with help from forum members and the goldwing king here in toronto hope you like

Attachments

• my bike today 001.JPG
    my bike today 001.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 286
  • my bike today 002.JPG
    my bike today 002.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 277
  • my bike today 005.JPG
    my bike today 005.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 283
your right mark wing at this point theres been more wrenching tnan riding i just took it from toronto to michigan and found that im going to do the waterpump and thermostat when i get home ugh more wrenching but ill deal with it

thx everybody for the kudos as i stated i went to michigan and back with her we got there and back but she started to use or lose anti freeze so im unsure what im going to do as i kinda sorta added a new addition to my stable this one is a better fit for me as for my yellow one she might be up for sale around the 1500.00 mark if somebody is interestedlet me know thx new one is a 90 gl1500 with 202 kms on her and she is loaded and clean as a whistle didnt need anything for the cert but was told to get rid of the shinko tire on the back as they are garbage so im now looking for a bridgestone to match the front anyway happy riding and keep safe
90gw.jpg

Attachments

• 90 goldwing.jpg
    90 goldwing.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 147
It's a good thing you don't live in Texas, and had the yaller bike up for sale last week....I'da snatched that thing up in a heartbeat!
The new ride is sweet, too!! :clapping:

thx aapple id like to keep both but i live in an apartment and parking for three cars and two motorcycles is a little much if i had my house now i would not sell it period but untill then .....

tazmndthomas":2l771lpb said:
thx aapple id like to keep both but i live in an apartment and parking for three cars and two motorcycles is a little much if i had my house now i would not sell it period but untill then .....

Wow both are good looking bikes

tazmndthomas":1bm5qvkb said:
this is what i came up with for phase 1of the build with help from forum members and the goldwing king here in toronto hope you like
Best be careful Vic doesn't get jealuos(sp?). Mind you he is a couple of hours from you over near Pt Pylee. God I miss SW Ont. :yahoo: :yahoo: :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :Egyptian: Oooops!!!! Nice looking beastie. Angela. :heat:

Latest posts