• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

need parts for 1100

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool! pm me with price and all? On another note just got home and I have some biker math for you guys
Night time + gravel= bike repairs to do in the morning.....(but I rode it home!)

n5mdvcolorado52":2n446q60 said:
Skw ? SkyWest ?
nah...actually its my initials. if I was ridin somewhere in skywest in '72 that be a cool handle, but in '72 I was ridin pampers.
but I did jump my tricycle off a 2 story porch in '77. Didn't turn out well from what I'm told but it seems that is where it started cause in '83 I tried to launch a DS 80 over a chevy pick up bed......That didn't turn out too well either

skw1972":c4c9cteq said:
n5mdvcolorado52":c4c9cteq said:
Skw ? SkyWest ?
nah...actually its my initials. if I was ridin somewhere in skywest in '72 that be a cool handle, but in '72 I was ridin pampers.
but I did jump my tricycle off a 2 story porch in '77. Didn't turn out well from what I'm told but it seems that is where it started cause in '83 I tried to launch a DS 80 over a chevy pick up bed......That didn't turn out too well either

Just wondered , I work for SkyWest Airlines and it Started in 1972 so that was the reason for the question. :cool: