Need some help.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plskthompson1

Reaction score
I've been trying to get an exhaust system delivered to a very understanding member here for quite some time now. I'm having issues finding a box to ship it in, we can't seem to be able to get together with someone for delivery, and a few other complications.

Here's what I'm asking, I live in southern middle Tennessee, I don't have an issue with traveling north, but traveling to him is out of the question due to time constraints. We can't meet in the middle for the same reason. What I'd like is for the members that live between the two of us and are willing to form a delivery train. I'm hoping someone will step up and do this on their own free will.

I'm trying to get them to jdegase, who lives in northern Michigan. We've already worked out the price and such, I just need to make good on the delivery. Anyone willing to help?

Too bad you didn't ask a lot sooner! This past weekend my son drove 10 hours to visit with us here in WV.. but he is headed back to Petoskey in northern MI today! :Awe:
On the other hand...you can take an item to the UPS store and they will gladly sell you a box and also package up the item for a fee.....a big fee.

Thanks to everyone willing to help.
we just cant seem to get them shipped... :D

Plsk..
I have a friend comming south in november to drop of honey bees in georgia, he says he will stop by and pick those up.
just happend to think, he told me about the trip a few days ago, so now I'll get back to him...
I dont think he'll have a problem getting close if you can meet him at a truck stop or something.

I recently shipped a muffler set up North. I took two boxes and cut out the bottoms and slid them together with packing bubbles in between. USPS shipped for $71.

BTW, how is the 1200 running?

Latest posts