• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Needed: 1982 GL1100i "oil locking piece ".

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLoldguy

Reaction score
I need an " oil locking Piece " for a 1982 GL1100i. Item #13 on fork fiche. Part # 51432-438-671 . Part is not available new. Can anyone help me out with this piece. Rebuild is on hold until missing part is obtained.

Regards, FLoldguy

Most parts are still available. I would need a link to the picture you are referring to to cross reference. If by chance it is no longer available you can still buy decent used fork assemblies.

I have a set of forks from an 80 that I haven't torn apart yet, so I am not sure of the condition. The piece has a different part number from the 82: 51432-463-003, so it may not even fit in an 82.

Capture.JPG

Thanks Brian. You are right. The part I need was only used in the 1982 Wing and a few other models: 81-82 CB900F, 81-82 CBX, 83-85 VT750C and VT700C. I hate to buy a complete fork but I may have to.

Regards, Dale