Never ask a drunk a question

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backlander

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to the store yesterday to pick up a few items. I got some eggs, milk, coffee, orange juice, bacon, bread, just the usual stuff. I then proceeded to checkout and placed the items on the counter while noticing that a drunk women was standing in line behind me watching what I was doing. The drunk said "You must be single". I looked at her and wondered how she came to that conclusion, then I looked at what I was buying and I couldn't see how she came to that conclusion, especially in her condition. Out of curiosity, I asked "Would you tell me please how you decided that I must be single?" The drunk lady looked at me and said "Cause your ugly". :doh: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

shoot I get that all the time.. :shock: :shock: .. You guy's have seen my wife...What do I have to worry about??? :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: Now did this truly happen...?

backlander":11ucj7yp said:
The drunk lady looked at me and said "Cause your ugly".

...and your mother dresses you funny.....
:smilie_happy:

backlander":12dskis0 said:
The drunk lady looked at me and said "Cause your ugly".

"...and your mother dresses you funny....."
:smilie_happy:

joedrum":35d13qe1 said:
ouch shot down by a drunk....incomong mouth attack :mrgreen:

Probably an UGLY drunk too :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: The Drunk will be sober in the morning ... but ........... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: