New bike seat cover...it's a Texas thing....

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
Gotta love us Texans... :good:

Attachments

• seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 186
Joep":3rir90vt said:
notice the sheriff in the background??

And the bullet hole stickers :roll:

Looks like leather wrapped around the exhaust pipes to make a footboard? Interesting bike, would like to see more pics if it.

I am about 50/50 right and left handed ..... Mom was full Left, and Dad was full Right....... and I'm just Full Of It.... :smilie_happy: but like Joep said , I could put the gun on the left side, and Draw going down the road....... :smilie_happy:

Perhaps it's a twin-gunner, with one on both sides....hmmmm? :yes:

I got this via e-mail from a local friend. Looks like it was taken at a car show of some sort......Idano.... :headscratch:

:clapping: :clapping: Looks good :clapping: :clapping: The only thing i would change would be putting the gun on the left side and instead of that puny revolver I would get the .50 cal S&W Revolver :mrgreen:

dan filipi":3oeh1gvu said:
Looks like leather wrapped around the exhaust pipes to make a footboard? Interesting bike, would like to see more pics if it.

Naah, Dan. Take a good look, there's a separate tranny from the motor. Means he's running a HD style setup. The leather on the pipes is to keep him from burning his leg when he has to stop, seeing as how he put the pipes side by side instead of stacked on each other. :smilie_happy:

I saw a video on youtube where a bike waited a second too long to start moving when the light turned green. The car behind him gave a little honk to speed him up. Guy put his kickstand down and got off and grabed the large ax he had strapped to the rear of the bike. He started walking toward the car with his hands out and the large ax in one hand.

The car backed off....... I was like wtf...

as a hippy in the 60s my favorite pass time was throwing Bowie knifes ... by the tilme i was an elder teenager the cheap ones i could stick so hard into trees or whatever that the handle would fold over like a hair pin ... one thing i learned about Bowie knifes ...it dont matter how they hit handle first ..broadside or point whatever they hit was going down and always have two ... an ax wouldnt have scared me at all ..LOL.. i wasnt a college class flower child :hihihi: