New Forum format

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Forum skin?

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It changed?

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mcgovern61

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
Former '82 GL1100 "The Slug"
Let me guess Dan, this is the format the forum was going to take after the upgarde and before the crash? :builder:

The only thing I would like to see again is the button at the top left that said "View active topics" all of the time. I use that button to go back after reading each post. I see that you can fit more posts per page now!

mcgovern61":19gmormt said:
Let me guess Dan, this is the format the forum was going to take after the upgarde and before the crash? :builder:

The only thing I would like to see again is the button at the top left that said "View active topics" all of the time. I use that button to go back after reading each post. I see that you can fit more posts per page now!

Actually what made me change the skin was when I found out the old skin (style) wasnt working with the new forum software to vote on polls. That's fixed now. Someone needs to test it (hint)

I'm working on some other tweaks so I'll put the "view active topics" on the list. Maybe eliminate the drop down instead have them all lined up next to each other on that same bar below the banner.
The banner is high on my list to clean up, just doesn't look right anymore.

The "Active Topics" can now be found under the "Options" button, directly under the Member's Rides rotation.
The new look is neat...looks a little more up-to-date, modern, and cleaner. And....the Polls will work !

dan filipi":1b6ga7h2 said:
The banner is high on my list to clean up, just doesn't look right anymore.

I agree, I think it would look alot better if you took away the clock and where it says classic goldwings in black below the clock and just strech the banner all the way over, Like the way it was before i believe, With the GL1100 eagle on the very right and the giant gold writing of Classic GoldWings in the dead center... just my .02 cents :salute:

mcgovern61":3teuqbf2 said:
Thanks O-man!! You guys ever sleep? :smilie_happy:

Shhhhh.....I'm asleep right now!
smiley12.gif

I like the quick reply option,but dont like the E-mail notification all the time.
Can this be disabled so I can quick reply with out?Or do I need to do it the oldway?

Joep":8g8hv68e said:
go to your replys that you are getting and when you click on the reply button at the bottom uncheck Notify me when a reply is posted

And the quick reply will still work.