New from Iowa

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex80wing

Reaction score
Hello all. I am new to the forum but not new to the classic wing. Was lucky to get 50,000 miles in the last 5 years on my 80 1100 :Egyptian: . Then the rings let go :head bang: . She is now contributing to the rats nest that Steve83 is restoring :salute: . I can't say I was in CA but part of the bike I used to ride is now there and even headed to AU. Oh, btw. I upgraded from the 80 to an 81 1100I with only 100,000. Now I'll see if I can hit 200,000 with this one ( I made it to 199,500 on the 80).

Great to see that you are on this site Alex and can see what the crazy Aussie is trying to accomplish with your old bits. Luckily between yourself and Steve we will have a resurrection!!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Welcome to the CGW Forums, alex80wing!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Parts all over the world, helping to keep these old dogs runnin!

Hard to believe that part of the bike i used to ride will end up on the other side of the world. i figured why sit on the parts when someone that needs them will be able to go out to enjoy a ride without breaking the bank.

Thanks all. Wish i was back in TN riding the dragon and the devil's triangl. We dont have any place like that to ride here in ia.