New guy from MO

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thadf

Reaction score
Hey all. Just got interested in classic gold wings recently. Don’t have one yet. I was/am looking forward to learning about them here so maybe I can get one to restore.

I’ve got a 76 CB360T that I’ve reworked and got about 200 miles on so far. I’ve had a blast getting that thing rideable.

Now possibly looking at a bigger bike to keep the wee little 360 company.

Thanks for having me, and I look forward to the ride!

https://flic.kr/p/S8hcde

Edit: added pic link

Nice 360 ..I had a very good CB 350 ..all chopped out ...very nice bike would pull the wheel rather easy with it extended front end ...welcome to classic ...all oldwings are great bikes that are in good shape ...

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Minnesota.

I also went from a parallel twin (a few years later than yours) to an older Goldwing. The motorcycles compliment each other nicely.

Welcome from central Il. The best oldwing, IMHO, is the one you buy and restore to a dependable driving condition. It doesn't have to look like new, just run as good as new. Just watch out for MBS symptoms.

Multiple Bike Syndrome??

Not me [emoji2958][emoji1781][emoji1781]

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=210877#p210877:34b47koa said:
thadf » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:09 pm[/url]":34b47koa]
Multiple Bike Syndrome??

Not me [emoji2958][emoji1781][emoji1781]

It sneaks up on you

Welcome from VA. You are starting down a slippery to MBS, and we can all help you to get there faster, lol! I don't think there has ever been a "bad" Honda bike.
A '75 GL1000 was my 1st 4-cyl restoration, and like all Hondas, easy to learn the ins and outs with. You would be surprised how much a GL1000 handles just as tamely as that CB360, the Magic of a Honda!

You guys are obviously in the expert level of MBS!

I love it!!

It’s been a while but you guys were right about one thing...

MBS

I’ve got it for sure. Most importantly though, I’ve finally added an early Goldwing to the stable!!

78 GL1000, two vetter fairings, two sets of bags, two trunks.
The guy took it apart to cafe it, but other things got in the way.

I need to go through it yet, and there’s a bike before it, but at least the quest is over. Just a matter of time now.
4c6f29661f8577ecffede3caf068c5c7.jpg

1741e0721224a3d05988b06e7a22d7c7.jpg

Latest posts