Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrscamhlspouse

Reaction score
Hi, my name is don and I hail from the state of Indiana. I am heading out tomorrow morning on a short 3 day trip to southern Illinois. My wife and I are celebrating our 24th anniversary and she loves riding as well. We ride a 1986 Aspencade. She still looks showroom new and runs like a dream. Bought her from an older gentleman who bought a new Harley 5 years ago, that's how long we have owned her. Will post pics soon, thanks for the sight on classic wings, until later, have a great evening.

Welcome to the CGW Forums, Don!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks to all who replied to my new member post. Just returned from our 3 day trip, and the old girl never missed a lick,( The Wing , not my wife), although she has always been faithful as well. We logged 560 mi. not excessive, but not a bad weekend trip. Any ride is a good ride. Thanks to all and have a great week.

Welcome back. A faithful wife is harder to find than a faithful bike. Good your ride was unhurried and enjoyed.

Welcome from Missouri.
Glad the wife performed well and the bike too.
The wife and I will be celebrating 36 years together on June 23.
Don't wait too long to take another ride........ :Egyptian: