New to here and the Goldwing

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ns400r

Reaction score
Hi there,

Just picked up a 1983 Aspy but have owned and operated over 35 motorcycles (mostly 2 strokes - RG 500's RZ500's, RZ350's, TZR250's and a few NS400R's) since I was 8. Now going on 42 in June and I am originally from Ontario but now living in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.

I still have a 1988 DR750 (DR Big) and a 1988 NT650 Hawk but needed something for more long distance and like the old school GW's...Looking forward to checking out the forum and learning tricks to keep the bike happy...

Patrick
:moped:

Thanks!

She is in OK shape. Needs front brakes fixed and a battery. Only 55,000kms on it. Does need some cosmetic help as there is some surface rust on some of the chrome and is in no way a mint bike.... Its snowing right now here and it was a 9 hour return drive to get her so tomorrow I will be looking at her a little more.. no pics yet....

Thanks everyone!

The snow is now melted off her from the journey home and I have started the task of cleaning her. Wife likes the passenger comfort. :)

She also rides but is not strong enough to get the GL off the sidestand (she's small) She tried though!

Welcome to the CGW Forums, ns400r!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

You'll have that thing goin in no time!