new to me parts

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckII

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so a friend of mine unloaded some parts to me .. got me a new to me corbin seat with backrest
a t-stat
heel toe shifter
plugs and misc parts and bits..
not bad for one bill
PICS...
jum2ueF.jpg

YTDNvCl.jpg

CNBWp8x.jpg

mlD76zA.jpg

yWmLqRH.jpg

i don't even know if all the stuff fits my bike but if not ill have some things for sale theirs more that's not pictured i just didn't have time to get pics of it all.

so does my rear end LOL ... seriously i feel like i have more leg room now 6'4" so every bit helps i rode the new seat to work today and i know 40 miles isnt a lot but man did it feel better than the 30 yr old stock seat

i have like a custom like half swade seat on my bike it came that way ....i didnt like the looks ...but it turned out to be the best seat ive ever had ...and im really upset now the seat is starting to come apart some ...im sure its over 30 yrs old but whoever made it knew what they were doing as far as comfort goes ...

Corbin makes a very nice seat, have three of them. :good: The price has more than doubled for the 1200 seat's, :cheeky: Road Sofa ALSO makes a very nice seat, :yes: & much more reasonable, seat, backrest for driver, & matching cover for passengers back rest, for less than seat alone from Corbin, & more leg room. :yahoo: