New to site

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glkm

Reaction score
:hi:
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I live in the lower mainland in Western Canada - Fraser Valley - and I ride an 85 Aspencade and I am rebuilding an 81 Aspencade with the engine from an 82 and a frame from an 80. :builder:

Still debating whether to rebuilt to factory or to make myself a bagger. Not sure yet. Extra bike might be fun. :yahoo:

Welcome to the site from New Jersey! :clapping:

Ride the '85 as the bagger and make the 1100 naked for running around and having fun!

Welcome to Classics from South of the Border.

I am going to argue with Gerry on this one. Keep the 1200 as Asp. and ride the 1100 as a bagger with no fairing - just a wind screen.

Omega Man":qqn9p8rv said:
I'm going to argue with everyone, dress both bikes and just ride naked. :hihihi:
An oldie, but a goodie. :whistling:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-yzKvkysWg[/video]

Thanks all. I was thinking of bagging the 1100 (82) and keeping the 86 as is. My wife will on ride on the back of the 86 anyway - better seat for her.
I will keep in mind the notion of dressing both of them and not myself - never know, might start a new trend - really scaring the neighbours. ha! :yahoo: