• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

newbie indiana

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montgraham

Reaction score
hi i am gary and i am a old goldwinger getting back on my bike and hope to do business with some of you for parts for a 1984 aspencade

Welcome to the forums Gary! We have some folks that sell parts here, but the community as a whole also buys, sells and trades parts too. After you post five times in any of then threads you have access to, you'll be able to access the tech sections.

~O~

Welcome to the site from an old friend. I'm sure you will find lots of information here. Great group of guys with lots of answers. Good to see you. Keep the "Shiny Side Up"

Omega Man":1pu4dgvm said:
Welcome to the forums Gary! We have some folks that sell parts here, but the community as a whole also buys, sells and trades parts too. After you post five times in any of then threads you have access to, you'll be able to access the tech sections.

~O~
1060dsl is in Canada, he sells parts.

hope to get soe good parts fro some of you guys some day or does any body have something around a 1984 goldwing aspencade they want to sell for parts

Welcome to the best classic Goldwings forum.

image.php

Greetings from the Sunshine State.

Live long and prosper. God bless you.