Ol' Tumunga's on the TV...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tumunga

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The family and I went on a poker run a couple weeks ago. There was a TV crew for the local biker show Steel Horse. Well, they saw my beautiful face and had to have me on their show. I'm sure the ratings went through the roof!

I'm at the 1:55 mark if you just have to bask in all my beauty: :yahoo:

https://www.myndytv.com/dpp/steel_horse/WNDY_Steel_Horse_Segment_4_20100516

tumunga":378mcjvd said:
The family and I went on a poker run a couple weeks ago. There was a TV crew for the local biker show Steel Horse. Well, they saw my beautiful face and had to have me on their show. I'm sure the ratings went through the roof!

I'm at the 1:55 mark if you just have to bask in all my beauty: :yahoo:

https://www.myndytv.com/dpp/steel_horse/WNDY_Steel_Horse_Segment_4_20100516

So your last name is Morgan and not Cartman? :smilie_happy: How was the food :mrgreen:

BigAndrew":2k1xz61f said:
So your last name is Morgan and not Cartman? :smilie_happy: How was the food :mrgreen:

Bob Evan's bisquits and gravy for breakfast, and Chic fillet (sp?) for after the ride. Didn't win anything on that ride, but did win $30 gift certificate and a Culligan water softener on a poker run the next weekend....

Love me some poker runs. Got a group SaddleSore 1000 to go on June 5th with ABATE. I hope our butts hold up.

tumunga":1pbudexz said:
That one was $30. They're usually around $30 or so for me and the backrest.

Thats not too bad since it comes with some food, Gotta have some food :mrgreen:
How tall are you? That camera man must of been pretty short cause he made you look pretty tall

mcgovern61":imnnl8ik said:
dan filipi":imnnl8ik said:
Poker runs are great. I do them as often as I can.
What is a poker run?

They put a riding route together with stops every so often where you check in and draw a card.
At the end prices are awarded for winning hands, which is also where you stuff your face.