Omega Man trunk comments

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joedrum

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive been looking at that same trunk for some time to put on my bike. do you like the way it looks, hows the finish, dose the latch work and look good. im thinking the trunk and hard saddlebags to match. where did you get yours joedrum

https://a1hardbags.com/index.php

I like it, I mean for $100 it's an excellent deal. The latch seems to be durable enough, I've literally used that trunk a hundred times or more w/o complaint. They have some very nice hard bags too. Oh! Don't order the optional lower back support...it comes with it attached. If you want it and it doesn't come with it, I'll send you mine. It"s new and I won't need it.

~O~

edit - More details... These are brand new, careful the fumes from something made me gag when I pulled it out of the box, but they dissipate within a couple days. The finish is glossy. If you take the lower support off you can see the holes, but if you have a stock seat the lower pad will work. I had to take mine off cause of the high buckets on my Saddleman. I used bolts and large washers i bought separately to mount it. I also used the provided mounting base and brass strips. That mounting rack fits perfectly over the stock rack. It took me longer to get the right length bolts and washers than to mount it. You get two keys.

edit #2 - Lucky you, the wrap around upper pads are in stock again.

thanks for the info i like the wrap around upper pad to . cant wait to get trunk and bags for my ride. maybe by time i get my bike done iwill beable to put pics up joedrum

I plan on getting trunk and hardbags the begining of february, its nothing but snow everywhere rite now. almost all my kids are here rite now so im going to get one of them to teach me how to post pics today. my oldest daughter wants to ride with me to bikeweek she has a suzuki 600. the trunk and bags are in my plan before bikeweek joedrum