Pismo April 3rd anyone?

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got to see the video.. great... thanks Ron and Michelle...
Too bad about the battery... ;-{
Looking forward to seeing you at Paso in the Park on Saturday
the 24th.. plenty of rigs to see, and people to talk too about
what will and won't work for your bike, or sidecars in general.
susie

dan filipi":2y21wzys said:
When are you riding up to Paso Susie, Friday or Saturday?

We are leaving Friday Morning, we meet at Alex and Linda's in Thousand Oaks.... thinking about doing the tourist thing around Solvang area... miniture horse ranch, wineries up Cat Cyn. Have any other Ideas for lookie loos going north? We have rooms at Motel 6 for Friday and Saturday nights.

scdmarx":cd5osct6 said:
I'll be working Friday, but Paso is only a nice 30-40 minute cruise up the hill from the beach so I'll be around for Saturday.

Saturday is when we spend the day at the Park.... it is a craft show and sidecar show.... spend the day there gabbing and chatting....and answering questions about our rigs.

scdmarx":36vzuo1n said:
joedrum":36vzuo1n said:
you guys are just having to much fun thats just great!!!!!!!!!

Wish you were here.

Glad we are not out riding today... don't like liquid sunshine.... but may bring out more flowers for the 23-25,
Sure we will be doing San Marcos Pass if we are going to see the miniture horses and wineries.

dan filipi":14tnkjyi said:
scdmarx":14tnkjyi said:
That was my daughter Michelle with the camera. Not very steady, but it was her first time doing tricks on the back of the bike and it's hard to hold the camera still in all that wind. I think we may need a smaller camera.

Dan had an embarrassing moment, but Michelle didn't realize the camera battery was dead, so Dan will skate on this one. :music:

Awe, I think Brent was looking forward to posting that for his friends to see, getting tossed 3 feet in the air LOL!
Him and Michelle got along well, he said he wants to go for sure the next time we ride together.

Thanks for doing all the camera work and editing, nice work!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhkb1gbv9Dw&feature=related
Can't make "embed" work.
Notice it takes only 2 parking spaces with forethought. Also notice there is no sand present either. :nea:

I can handle it close to that good. Occasionally I'll go into a empty parking lot for practice.
No sand there either :cheeky:

(Quote my post you'll see what has to be removed from the end of the Youtube address (from the & symbol forward) to make it work)

dan filipi":jg2sz8zx said:
I can handle it close to that good. Occasionally I'll go into a empty parking lot for practice.

Same here pretty much. I start getting kinda sloppy with a passenger, though. Some passengers are just terrible, and then others you forget they're even back there. I have yet to see one of these demo videos with a passenger on board.

Valerie and Michelle are argueing over who gets to go on the next ride. :beg:

scdmarx":1z081po2 said:
dan filipi":1z081po2 said:

Same here pretty much. I start getting kinda sloppy with a passenger, though. Some passengers are just terrible, and then others you forget they're even back there. I have yet to see one of these demo videos with a passenger on board.

Valerie and Michelle are argueing over who gets to go on the next ride. :beg:

With a sidecar, they both could go.... ;-}

Joep":ko0rhdis said:
speaking of side cars.. when do they ( or are they going to ..) hold the big rally in Griffeth Park??

The Sidecar Rally in Griffith Park is the third Sunday in October.
There will be a gathering of sidecars in Paso Robles in the Park April 24.

susie

Well, it's Paso Robles Weekend this Saturday, the 24th.... looks like the liquid sunshine should be on its way out.
We should be at the park from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. or there abouts. There are 5 or 6 of us leaving from Thousand Oaks Friday morning. Four Rigs are being towed up... and one is leaving a 3 am Saturday morning... 2 from the desert and more from other areas.... Sidecar rigs is what I'm referring too, forgot to mention.... It is a show and tell/meet and greet day...
Hope some of you stop by to say 'hello'.
susie

dan filipi":jt2fc8bx said:
Can't make this one :cry:

Maybe the next one...... there is the vintage stuff going on at Willowsprings, Saturday and Sunday, and the British will be at Hansen Dam Sunday.... They will probably be there in the a.m. then return about lunch time after the ride.

About 40 sidecar rigs showed up for the show and tell in Paso Robles. They came from all over California, it was
great to see and visit with friends, new and old... About 6 rigs tagged along with each other to Paso visiting the miniature donkeys and horses and Fess Parkers winery. Side roads with green and flowers were also a treat.
Hope next years adventure to Paso will be as nice.
susie

Attachments

• Paso Robles_00003.JPG
    Paso Robles_00003.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Paso Robles_00005.JPG
    Paso Robles_00005.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Paso Robles_00011.JPG
    Paso Robles_00011.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Paso Robles_00013.JPG