[POLL] Who will win the race...

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=183278#p183278:1v078f3u said:
Steve83 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:26 am[/url]":1v078f3u]
I don't like either of them. I also remember all the doomsday predictions before Obama took office...he'll take all your guns...he'll destroy America...he's a Muslim terrorist, born in Kenya...he's pure evil...etc. Well, we're still here, you still have your guns, homes are selling instead of being foreclosed, construction is everywhere - at least out here anyway, the auto industry is thriving, plenty of trucks on the road delivering goods... It's certainly far from perfect, but it's far from being destroyed. The President can't repeal the 2nd amendment - you'll always have your guns. Turn off Limbaugh, Hannity, Lavine, Savage, Cunningham, and the other entertainers, including the liberal media, and look for the real truth. You won't find much, but these clowns are mostly responsible for the divisions we're experiencing now, not any President.

Several years ago, I knew a woman in New York who had lived in the same apartment building for over forty years. She was disabled, a very sweet woman with no family, but she was happy. I hadn't been in contact with her for several years, and I recently found out that she died from exposure during a blizzard, homeless on the street. According to a mutual friend, her apartment building, and the surrounding property had been purchased by Mr. Trump for re-development. He collected the tenant's rents, then served them with eviction papers. She had no savings, and, living on disability, could not afford to move. The building was demolished, and she was living on the street. Trump would not help in any way. I wonder how many others have had their lives ruined, because of T-rump's greed. He will never get my vote.

If he should happen to win the election, I will certainly wish him the best, and hope he is a success, for the good of the country, and the world. I might not want some of his ideas or policies to become law, but anyone who wants to see a President fail, in my opinion, is not a good citizen.
:good: :salute:

As stated Trump broke no laws. Can we say anything near as good about his opponent? Another 10,000 coal miners will lose their jobs here before Christmas. The plant I WAS working in has been using mostly chinese steel instead of locally made steel. Most of our steel industry is closed up and gone. I haven't seen a single new business in many years that wasn't a restaraunt.

Can I pretend to be a Democrat and vote each time I come to this polling place?

I'm an election judge next Tuesday. Another day of sitting around, waiting for 70% of the registered voters to cast a ballot. At least, we bring in food and we all pig out, almost like a family picnic. It's another way of meeting people you went to school with and haven't seen since you graduated.

America, democracy in action!!

I tried to double vote and it wouldn't let me!! "We're not in Chicago anymore, Toto."

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=183305#p183305:1kq0psfg said:
slabghost » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:17 am[/url]":1kq0psfg]
As stated Trump broke no laws. Can we say anything near as good about his opponent? Another 10,000 coal miners will lose their jobs here before Christmas. The plant I WAS working in has been using mostly chinese steel instead of locally made steel. Most of our steel industry is closed up and gone. I haven't seen a single new business in many years that wasn't a restaraunt.
:doh:

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=183305#p183305:zipqbhzb said:
slabghost » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:17 pm[/url]":zipqbhzb]
And Trump has used Chinese steel and aluminum in several of his buildings. But, I guess that's OK. What worries me the most is his temperament - he's like a spoiled child. I don't want him as Commander-In-Chief, with access to our nukes.

Damn...I really don't want either one of them in power!!

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=183323#p183323:3h25fj4n said:
Steve83 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:15 pm[/url]":3h25fj4n]
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=183305#p183305:3h25fj4n said:
slabghost » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:17 pm[/url]":3h25fj4n]
And Trump has used Chinese steel and aluminum in several of his buildings. But, I guess that's OK. What worries me the most is his temperament - he's like a spoiled child. I don't want him as Commander-In-Chief, with access to our nukes.

Damn...I really don't want either one of them in power!!
:yes: Lesser of too evils. :head bang:

hellary clinton is just that ...the clinton foundation is just organized crime ..and tax free ....just like our federal reserve bank from hell ...with there $ in the name of our country they have drained and slaughtered america ...with there strait rip off of americaknown as the nation debt ...in just about all ways possible to do so ...trump is a saint in comparison to this ....the best thing trump has going for him in my eyes ..is in reality he is hated by the left and the right ....the retard party hasnt spent one penny to help get him elected not one.....following the money proves this out ... the demagods and the money scam people have showered hellary with all kinds of money in her behave and some of the retard party has voted for her and backed her .....the people of hatti hate these people ....good americans gave money they didnt have to help the people of hatti and trusted this disgusting foundation to help the people of hatti and the clintons just kept it ..so many people have die around the clintons it just amazing to me there thought so highly of ....humans have a way of rising the most wicked to the top...im not one of them ....trump may have his dislikes ...but nothing like these monsters of humanity that run our country left and right ...pretty much all of our lifes every one of us ....im not super certain of trump ....but i know what the clintons are ...there the butchers of waco....killers and murderers of american people right on our own soil ...i dont see how anyone could vote for such butchers in charge as that was ...crushing children in the basement with tanks and burning that place down ..i personally watched it burn to the ground ....ill will back trump anyday over that kind of compassion period ....there are many stories since this event ..that fall right in line with wicked ways since ....and people blab we cant trust trump with the red button ..what a joke ....we do need make america great again ..i hope he can ,,,cause we are far from great as is ...

For about six of GW's eight years we borrowed and deficit spent like crazy. We were at war, we had our financial system rocked on 9-11. Obama's done exactly what he promised: Keep Hope Alive. But the deficit has exploded under him. He has become the typical kick-the-can-down-the-road politician. IMO Bush blew it when he had his "mandate" and really all he did was give big raises to the wealthy in the form of a tax cut. He had a Repub Congress and didn't get much done. Failing to get support from other nations to help "PAY" for Iraq left us paying the majority. Now the Republicans couldn't put forth one candidate to best Trump????

Blahblahblahblah---- we need someone who will change the course. Hellary (thanks Joe)will take us right down the same debt ridden path.

I mused today that perhaps we could go to a weighted voting system where your vote was multiplied by a factor based on how much you worked and how much you paid in tax. It could a simple factor done on your 1040. No 1040? No vote. Since so many are tipping over to the benefit side, shouldn't the ones paying for it gave a little more say?? Like working under the table? Fine, but your vote won't count as much for not paying your share. It might give the politicians enough sack to slow down and eliminate the fraudulent entitlements we all see all across this country. We've got a country full of people who don't want to work. Some cannot, but the vast majority of the ones I know simply don't want to and think that if they did, they should be paid more.

Now let me say, if you think my ideas are stupid, that's okay. I respect your right to disagree.

[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=183302#p183302:mr2s3nhk said:
detdrbuzzard » November 4th, 2016, 7:52 pm[/url]":mr2s3nhk]
can we just close and lock this and get back to goldwings
I feel the same way, but then I just stop reading the post. It is in the "Way Off Topic" forum. If I feel I've had enough of anything, I change the channel/webpage/room. :yes: Dave

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=183363#p183363:7ehfn3cd said:
ekvh » Yesterday, 9:01 pm[/url]":7ehfn3cd]
For about six of GW's eight years we borrowed and deficit spent like crazy. We were at war, we had our financial system rocked on 9-11. Obama's done exactly what he promised: Keep Hope Alive. But the deficit has exploded under him. He has become the typical kick-the-can-down-the-road politician. IMO Bush blew it when he had his "mandate" and really all he did was give big raises to the wealthy in the form of a tax cut. He had a Repub Congress and didn't get much done. Failing to get support from other nations to help "PAY" for Iraq left us paying the majority. Now the Republicans couldn't put forth one candidate to best Trump????

Blahblahblahblah---- we need someone who will change the course. Hellary (thanks Joe)will take us right down the same debt ridden path.

I mused today that perhaps we could go to a weighted voting system where your vote was multiplied by a factor based on how much you worked and how much you paid in tax. It could a simple factor done on your 1040. No 1040? No vote. Since so many are tipping over to the benefit side, shouldn't the ones paying for it gave a little more say?? Like working under the table? Fine, but your vote won't count as much for not paying your share. It might give the politicians enough sack to slow down and eliminate the fraudulent entitlements we all see all across this country. We've got a country full of people who don't want to work. Some cannot, but the vast majority of the ones I know simply don't want to and think that if they did, they should be paid more.

Now let me say, if you think my ideas are stupid, that's okay. I respect your right to disagree.
Well I agree with your thought that people don't want to work anymore , And i feel the same way about paying more taxes should give us more power to the vote, I pay 15.4 % Fed self employment Tax. I call it a penalty! why most pay 7% that are not self employed ! But Professors are Brainwashing our youth and are now taught Be Smart and don't get your hands dirty for work , Sen John Kerry (D) "Statement If you don't go to college you will end up in Iraq" What a Ignorant statement and slap in the face for our Armed forces!!! My Son In Law is a Col In the USAF and has 3 Masters and a Pilot "AC 130 Gunship" 3 wars so far . Also Wrong Fact about GW Bush . In 2006 The Democrats Took Both the House and the Senate and then look at what happened with Chris Dodd (D)and Bawney Frank(D) and the Banking Crises Real Estate Meltdown Crises followed soon after Dems Controlled Both and we have never recovered ! Hillary Voted For the Iraq War and so did John Kerry, ! Trump would Not ! Hillary is a Quitter ! She Resigned from Sec Of State after she fell asleep at the wheel and Blamed a Youtube Video for Benghazi ! Sorry Trump has taken some lumps in his career but he NEVER Quit ! Only Loser's Quit ! Go Trump ! btw We The People Put Trump up, Not the Liberal Republican congress , They are Fired ! We The People Voted them back in 2012 to Make changes ! They Failed , They are Fired ! Taxation Without Representation,,Drain The Swamp ! The same Exact things were said about Reagan from the Republicans ! They did not like him either ! Makes me and my family like him even more ! :BigGrin:

well just to make a point ...illegals get driver license ..while true americans have to produce all kinds of crap to get one ...in a lot of states illegals will be allowed to vote legally....president o full of shit stated illegals will not be sought after if they vote ...like he was promoting them to do so ...just like they allow them to be here and steel the jobs from americans ...the few jobs that are left....and to be punished for being self employed goes against ...the land of oprotunity ....total joke what going on ....

i dont work much ...cant for health reasons and to be honest my kids wont let me .....its a shame ..im one of the best smart hands people out there ....its stupid in my view to discount what god gave us to survive ...the really smart people are minds and hands ....sad to say that no person in the dc gov has smart hands ....and of course this makes are leaders made up of the stupid ...some people with parts that dont work have no choice to get smart hands they cant get there ...these people really see how stupid the people are who choose for there hands to be useless....smart hands made america ....limp hands are taking it down ...plain and simple .....to me

Just heard from a friend that has his daughter at URI college about 2 miles from me, The school has sent them notice to be prepared for Civil Disobedience Tues Election day, My hope is the Liberal Professors could address this and calm them with maybe a history lesson of why we should be obedient to the Law . I truly believe the American Goberment Education system is FAILED..Most certain these Professors will do nothing of the sort ,,Shame on them !

We live in an entitled society where only earners pay income taxes to support all entitled, whether they pay taxes or not.

Only earners are required to pay into Social Security, but all citizens who meets the age requirements is entitled to receive Social Security even though they have never paid any Social Security tax. Yes, this is unfair, but it is the law.

The Self employment tax is simply your contribution to Social Security. The rate of 15.4% is required for anyone who earns a wage. If you work for someone, you pay half the rate (7.7%) and the employer pays the other half.

If we allow only those who pay taxes to vote, let's clear the slate of all tax credits and say you can't get a tax refund from the Government for money you didn't pay into the Government.. Good bye to child tax credits, earned income credits, education credits, energy credits, state income and property tax credits.

Businesses will scream when you take away depreciation allowances, credits for hiring minorities, and all the special exemptions currently allowed in our tax codes.

"alone and afraid in a world I never made". (Plagiarized from A.E. Houseman). We didn't write the laws that got us into the mess we're in, but we did allow it to happen by electing the people that dreamed up the special provisions.

Tom

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=183287#p183287:376qmzp8 said:
BikerJoe » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:13 pm[/url]":376qmzp8]
What I noticed is this thread had 60 views and only 7 votes when I come on :nea: . Kinda like tha Real Elections aint it? Get out and vote Folks :good:

293 views, 33 replies, 15 contributors, and 15 votes. You don't have to reply to vote. I don't care why you vote, just that you do vote.

Tom

let me be clearer ..In all of my 62yrs I've never taken one penny of any kind of gov handout.....not anything ever and never plan to either ...i so dislike what has become the way for most... i'll never tarnish myself and accept anything from a system I dont believe in

It does kinda suck being a Business that use to have 8 people working for me and now that the Construction economy has Tanked now get to pay 15% SS tax just because i don't work for anyone but myself with no emplyees, But just to stay on the Election Topic today , Speaking of how laws are made and we abide by them , Maybe This is why American's are so Pi$$ed ! All new laws should be Originated in Congress and then presented to the Senate for passage ? So Kinda Sucks that Obumercare Went Around the Congress and to a Non Elected official Supreme Court Justice Roberts (R) That judged our Health care to be a TAX and shoved it up our A$$ !! Really so now the IRS is my new Healthcare provider? , What could possibly go wrong with That ???? btw I lost my Medical for $350 a month and now it will be over $ 800 a month! Nothing like stumping on the Commerce Laws that were to protect us from any Private co forcing us to purchase a product from them. What a Scam this has been ! Repeal OBUMER CARE ! AND NO I DO NOT QUALIFY FOR HELP ..Nor would i take a dime from my fellow Taxpayers anyway ! I would rather give to a little ole Lady In NY that can't work !

[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=183373#p183373:3m6g2kpd said:
PurpleGL1200I » 51 minutes ago[/url]":3m6g2kpd]
[url=https://www.classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=183287#p183287:3m6g2kpd said:
BikerJoe » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:13 pm[/url]":3m6g2kpd]
What I noticed is this thread had 60 views and only 7 votes when I come on :nea: . Kinda like tha Real Elections aint it? Get out and vote Folks :good:

293 views, 33 replies, 15 contributors, and 15 votes. You don't have to reply to vote. I don't care why you vote, just that you do vote.

Tom
My vote is in, Remember folks If ya don't vote Don't bitch ..I am bitching my head off hahahaha . Can't wait for Tues when my Independent self and other (I) and millions of other like minded hit the polls with ID

Steve83 quote "The candidates may be crap, but they're who we voted for in the primaries."

Not who I voted for! Now that this is who we have.....Drain the sewage pit and put ALL NEW ONES In! No incumbent from any level should be re-elected, as several have stated, they have ALL failed the American people (almost to the point of criminality, oops some have crossed that line). What slays me is all the complaining for years and we still have the majority of (using the term loosely) leaders in DC that haven't been relieved of their duties by us the voters. Did you vote, and did you vote against those incumbents?

ps: get involved, only 16 votes here, looks like election results in this nation. Those that want the unearned income are voting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts