Ponderisms.....again!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcgovern61

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
Former '82 GL1100 "The Slug"
The kinda stuff that makes you think? :wave: :popcorn:

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?'

Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken? I'm going to eat the next thing that comes out of its butt.'

Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

mcgovern61":20ke64oy said:
Who was the first person to say, 'See that chicken? I'm going to eat the next thing that comes out of its butt.'

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :shock: Oh NO!!! I tink I just peed myself!!! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:
That reminded me of the woman who went to the restaurant, and asked the waiter for a recommendation for her meal.
"The cow tongue is nice", he replies.
Shocked, she says "What??? I would NEVER eat something that came out of another creatures mouth!!!". :shock:
To which the waiter replies......"Well....we have a nice egg salad......." :blush: