PRAY FOR JOE!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, we are all praying you feeli better Joe Drum, you always have something positve to say, your advise is always good advise, I just wish I could make you feel better so you can work on your bikes some and not have to suffer like that anymore...Your way stronger than I am Joe...I pray your family is ok and making it through this period when your down.. I don't like it one bit man...So, I was told I had type 2 diabete's, big deal, you have something way worse, I'll remember that when I'm feeling sorry for myself..Joe you rock man..You alway's have..

Dear Joe; I know that you don't know me and that is okay I had just read everyone's message to you, and by all these message's it seems that you are a Special Person who cares for everyone who meets you, well Joe I would say that this time is your turn to receive the love and compassion of your extensive family of brothers and sisters. I for one am praying that You will soon be able to be without pain and misery. I have a Sister-in-law who is dealing with this same disease and I try so hard to understand what it is she too is going through but unfortunately I do not completely understand this disease but for what she has explained to me and the pain that she endures everyday I try to offer her my support as much as I can, and so I to will offer you my support as well. I know that I can do anything materialistic for you but I can lend an ear for listening and words for comfort, as I am sure there will be others( family and friend's) to be there for you at your time of need. I will be praying for you Joe in hopes that one-day someday we will meet in Person, as I Hope to see YOU on the open road enjoying what we both like OUR BIKES!

thanks everyone .....i think ive been through the worst .......im not claiming victory but i think me and lyme have both had enough ......im sure its going to be awhile before im back up in strenth....

this the best diet program i know of ....i have zero fat on me ....

thank the Lord , I'm so glad to hear your feeling a little better Joe . we can't do without you man . just relax and get past this my friend . tell your little lady and kids we're all with you . we Prayed for you in Church tonight . keep us up to date when you can...... we're with you my friend . Hang in there bud.

just thought i'd take time to wish you better heath and say hi.hope you feel better and get well soon. i went to get gas today and got robed i call the police and they asked if i seen who it was and i said sure . it was pump number 6 hope that makes you feel a little better...lol bill

Allllllllllrighty then ....... thank God , man glad your feeling better Joe. stay strong my Friend. :music:

Wow JD.

I didn't know. That is some shite there.... You always sound 'fine' to me....

I hope you are doing better. Rest up!

Thanks for all you have contributed to this forum and my noobie inquiries since I've been here.

Your attitude is EVERYTHING! I'd say it is damn good if you've been dealing with this - a lot better than some jokers I know that have NOTHING to complain about but do.

Take Care,

Pony

Yeh gosh, can you imagine being in pain 100 percent of the time, and you know something, you never hear Joe complain about anything...Your something Joe..I admire that...

well beave i leaned a long time ago it dont help to complain its not a fruitful emotion and pain certainly dont bow down to it ....ones better off forgetting such dumb stuff .....and yes people who can seemingly be help with pity for them are not in real pain at all ...its something else not pain...support of others is great as it shows caring and true concern ....but the pain and the fight is mine and the lord who makes me fearless

sure glad to see you on the board again Joe..... hope your bac to normal soon my friend....... Rock On Joe . :music:

sledge":1hxgapdb said:
sure glad to see you on the board again Joe..... hope your bac to normal soon my friend....... Rock On Joe . :music:

Absolutely glad you are feeling better!

Mark