R&R thermo switch

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traveler

Reaction score
I read all the good posts about using a GEO Metro switch as a replacement. However, anyone got a tip on removing and replacing the switch without removing the grill/radiator? I can get at the switch by removing the right lower fairing, but don't think I'll be able to get a wrench on it. For now I wired in a bypass switch but I'd like to replace the unit so the sytem will work automatically.
Thanks,
Jim

traveler":3k0h7o0a said:
I read all the good posts about using a GEO Metro switch as a replacement. However, anyone got a tip on removing and replacing the switch without removing the grill/radiator? I can get at the switch by removing the right lower fairing, but don't think I'll be able to get a wrench on it. For now I wired in a bypass switch but I'd like to replace the unit so the sytem will work automatically.
Thanks,
Jim
I have a 3/4" drive socket set and a 27mm socket with a long extension fit right in. I did not take off my radiator or anything else!

Latest posts