Red Rock National Park Southern Nevada 05/30/2010 (56K beware)

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow ~O~ that looks like it was fun ....iguess big group rides are fun and they are ...but i mostly like spur of the monent rides with my wife ....just aimless enjoyment

all three of you are lookin good and the scenery aint bad either.....

Wow the scenery is amazing :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Nice pics Omega Man!!! Im gonna save some of those to my personal collection :mrgreen:

If the grandkids weren't under foot my wife and I would ride.. I do enjoy my grandkids now... but momma works so someone has to take care of them..

Beautiful! Nice pictures and a great ride!

How do you get pictures to load into the post that size? (They look great!) I thought that the pixel size limited the size of the pictures?

mcgovern61":1zlorevy said:
How do you get pictures to load into the post that size?

He uploaded the pics to imageshack first, Then posted an embeded code to have the pictures show... Im not familer with imageshack cause i use photobucket but im sure there practically the same :laptop:
They are free to join, Great for sharing pictures :yes: :salute:

Come on mcgovern61... This is 2010... Step up with the program :rtfm: :Doh2: :smilie_happy:

The Gallery works also.

image.php

BigAndrew":28immmbu said:
mcgovern61":28immmbu said:
How do you get pictures to load into the post that size?

He uploaded the pics to imageshack first, Then posted an embeded code to have the pictures show... Im not familer with imageshack cause i use photobucket but im sure there practically the same :laptop:
They are free to join, Great for sharing pictures :yes: :salute:

Come on mcgovern61... This is 2010... Step up with the program :rtfm: :Doh2: :smilie_happy:
Sorry Andrew, I am still having trouble with my Polaroids and kodachromes. :smilie_happy:

Latest posts