Snow has to go, at least on the street.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snow.jpg

So far our portion of the big storm has been 24 hrs of rain. But is beginning to freeze again. :Awe:

Looks like the weather that came thru here EARLY this morn has pretty much covered the entire Eastern part of the country! Radar shows it going from the upper part of the Great Lakes all the way down to the Gulf coast! The roads around here are deadly right now, with all of the ice, and temps in the teens....-4 if ya count the wind chill.
natale2.gif
Our temps are the lowest we've seen in over 15 years! BBBBRRRRR!!!!
lingua3.gif

yes rhino this is bad ive been looking out the window this morning and inch of snow has already fell ....the wind is blowing hard as were right on the line of the of this global warming mess :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: ....id rather listen to the groundhog on ground day than al gore ....what an idiot clown this guy is..... :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: i dont think that im going out today except to get wood for the fireplace to stay warm ......i dont know about global warming and wont pretend that i can predict the future of the world like this clown al gore ......but i can predict the house house warming that going to happen today in my house :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: ....lord please spare me from the ones that think they know whats best for me :beg: :mrgreen:

We had a few days of warmer weather , but NOW...... the Weather Man said lastnight at Camp Creek , ( about 15 miles from here ) wind gusts of 78 MPH .... yeah, it must be Global Warming , and maybe even Global Winding too ...... :smilie_happy:

I was out there at 5:00am chiseling at it with my little snowblower,only to hit a two foot wall of snow we used to call a road.
Wasted the whole day and used up all my gas,just to have to pay the plow guy to do it again when he finally got here at 2:00pm.

Attachments

• blizzard 2011 005.JPG
    blizzard 2011 005.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 70
  • blizzard 2011 003.JPG
    blizzard 2011 003.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 68
And you think YOU'RE havin a bad day.......it's all messed up around here, and since we're not used to having ANY of this kind of weather, it's a total disaster on the roads.
But....not as bad as it is where this guy is!(NJ, I think)
ooopsie.jpg

Joel, he is not having any problems.......it is just so crowded around here we have to park our cars in the verticle position! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :salute:

Boy...I look at the national weather map and it looks like Texas is getting clobbered! Do you guys usually get temps and snow like this down there? (It is normal up here for blizzards, ice storms and winter storms)

Hasn't been this cold in Texas in over 15 years. We did get hit with a ton of snow(16") last year, but no ice. This is all ice, or at least it was until this morning...then we got aboot 6" of snow on top of it. Driving in this kind of doo-doo ain't our strong suit!! Add in all the idjits coming in for the Stuper Bowl game, and it's just a friggin mess. I haven't done a thing at work this week....got no customers!! I still get paid tho, so I'm good! :mrgreen:

It's winter in Texas
And the gentle breezes blow,
70 miles per hour at 52 below!
Oh, how I love Texas

When the snow's up to your butt;
You take a breath of winter air and your nose is frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
You may think I'm a fool.
I could never leave Texas
Cause I'm frozen to the stool.
Ks_Outhouser.jpg

No truer words have been uttered today!

Woke up to 6 degrees F this morning. BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRR :shock:

Looking forward to the 50s this weekend. Might even get a quick ride in......I hope...... :beg:

Going up to 59 degrees on Thursday!!!! :party: Started up the old girl and took her out to shake out the cobwebs!!! Ran like a champ! Riding to work Thursday!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :music: :music2: :cool!: