So you think you have seen it all????

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toytender01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was at a high school graduation in downtown Sacramento and this is what I think I saw... so what the heck is it and where did it come from?????
100_3895.JPG

:head bang: :head bang: :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :whistling: :doh: :ahem:

Quick reaction with the camera! Interesting concept. Looks cool but I like to see more metal on a bike if you know what I mean. Not sure if this has been posted but see below. Maybe a little top-heavy?
:shock:

Attachments

• Honda-Goldwing-Car.jpg
    Honda-Goldwing-Car.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 196
toytender01":tt65hwph said:
I was at a high school graduation in downtown Sacramento and this is what I think I saw... so what the heck is it and where did it come from????? :head bang: :head bang: :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :whistling: :doh: :ahem:
i went to a blessing of the bikes event last saturday and there was a burgandy trike like that in the parking lot

i believe it is built by motor trike and has a 2.3 liter eng made by ford with a/c and heat and automatic transmission. they used to advertise in wing world magazine (gwrra). one of our members at our cma chapter has one.

With all the rain we've had this year I've considered building a roof kit for one of the bikes. It's likely a huge pain in crosswinds though.

Mama & I saw one of those things cruizin down the road today! Candy Red, very plain looking from behind. I DID see "Honda" on the trunk, but now I forgot what else it had on it...it had a model name on the side(Stratus, or something silly like that)....I should have posted before I took a nap :lazy: . Maybe I'll remember later, but it did have a Honda emblem on the back. Of course, you could stick any emblem you want on anything, so... :headscratch:

toytender01":zuplba8a said:
I was at a high school graduation in downtown Sacramento and this is what I think I saw... so what the heck is it and where did it come from????? :head bang: :head bang: :Egyptian: :Egyptian: :whistling: :doh: :ahem:

It is a STALION made by thoroughbred motorsports.Powered by a ford focus drive train.
Yes they are advertized in wing world,and I have seen a few around some of the wing gatherings.
No,Its not much of a motorcycle.

Thoroughbred Motorsports
That's the one!! Stallion....I new it was something like that. Really more car than bike.....talk about "Fat Bottomed Girl"...
And $28,000? :nea:

The original post/pic by toytender01 was of this thing...the post/pic by aslatk is of something entirely different, some kind of home-made contraption added to a 'Wing.