Take the MSF Challenge

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
May is Motorcycle Awareness month, so....take this little test, to see if YOU are prepared for different scenarios....Good Luck...there is at least one trick question...and....watch those mirrors!!! :ahem:

MSF Challenge Test

Same thing, I had to watch them several times. On the last one I don't think I would opt to ride the wing into a ditch :nea: . But that might be better than being hit by a car. :moped:

stratocat":2c6n1hve said:
Same thing, I had to watch them several times. On the last one I don't think I would opt to ride the wing into a ditch :nea: . But that might be better than being hit by a car. :moped:

Hmmmm, maybe six of one and half dozen of the other? :shock: :doh:

Think about this:
The driver of the car might not have insurance, but the ditch is a sure thing. :ahem: :cry:

scdmarx":izloctfw said:
stratocat":izloctfw said:

Hmmmm, maybe six of one and half dozen of the other? :shock: :doh:

Think about this:
The driver of the car might not have insurance, but the ditch is a sure thing. :ahem: :cry:
:ahem: Here in the state of Ca. its the law :whip: , everyone has to have insurance. Wait, then why do i have to have uninsured motorist insurance? :headscratch:

stratocat":2gavqkn6 said:
:ahem: Here in the state of Ca. its the law :whip: , everyone has to have insurance. Wait, then why do i have to have uninsured motorist insurance? :headscratch:

Here in Ca. we created an entire population of uninsured drivers when we refused to allow them to take the driving test and acquire a drivers license. But your insurance agent will be happy to help you with that. :smilie_happy:

Latest posts