Taxi driver unwittingly catches the muzzle flash at the Mandalay bay

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://classicgoldwings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=196900#p196900:3a3ldg3m said:
dan filipi » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:49 am[/url]":3a3ldg3m]
I’ve been out of touch with this shooting.

So isis claimed responsibility?
Yea, a day after it happened if I recall..the word is that even though they are bad people they have had a track record of only claiming violence that is their own,,such as they didn't claim the terrorist attach in Canada recently among others.

[video]https://youtu.be/87ggHaEFNU0[/video]

I gotta wonder though, can a helicopter be added to a video and look so real. That’s been my suspicion with the twin tower detonations on the lower levels.

We are all morons if we believe the official story ...it’s amazing a crime so obvious is now treated as old and not news now ....this is how nation killing happens ...you control over all things seen in mass news that floods America 24-7 with total lies ...it makes me ? Weather trump is another puppet or is hecjust so overwhelmed by the swamp goverment being in every key position goverment has ....who would ever believe a president could be stop dead in his tracks by a 10 cent judges ....our goverment is totally not American and caters to foreign scum global elites...

My comment wasn’t on your post in particular ...just all the coverage ...my opinion on things has already been made ...I had seen this footage before ..and yes Hollywood could special effects about anything ...but why they all seem to be on the other side of things ...there not pushing chopper attack ...there pushing a single gunman did it with a store bought arsenal....and want America totally disarmed ....my post was about how ridicules the official story is ...and how stupid you have to be to believe such rubbish nonsense lies