Thank you, Roady!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
A big 'ol CGW THANK YOU to Roady for re-posting/adding to the Tech info that got lost in the great crash of '09. The info is invaluable, and the pics are a great help, especially for first-timers like meself. I know some of the stuff is also posted on other forums, but having it (back) here is a big help!
Thanks, Steve!! :clapping: :salute: :clapping: :salute: :clapping:

Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx! Thanx!

AND, Roady has had alot of patience with me on the phone talking me thru Photoshop making edits to the banner.

I'll have the new banner with rotating pics uploaded tonight.

I owe you a few beers Steve! :beer: :beer: :beer: