That mother Honda !!!

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpwinger

Reaction score
After attending Joe's meet and greet I call local Honda Stealership to order a few oem things. To my suprise they were discontiued by honda I was told I need to find dealership ('s) that had them in stock. Front fork seal sets, front fork bushing, front brake light switch and gasket for sending unit for gas guage. I was given 3 different dealerships to order from. And told they had exact number of what I needed !!!! Called western Honda and they said they had some things but could get everthing I wanted. I rebuilt front forks a few year's ago with aftermarket parts,they didn't holdup. I'm hopeing oem will be better. Maybe we all should look ahead and stock up while still avialble. Jerry

Well I just checked the dealership's in my area, guess I should checked around. I used k&l seals a couple years ago they worked fine and just failed.my bad Jerry

yea,I like them just 12.00 shipping on my order and they will ship complete. A few other places I like are part's and more ,and cycle recycle in Indy the one on 10th St. I've been buying from them for quite a few years. Started when the 77 was the only wing I had. About 10 yr's ago. I have bought from a few I wouldn't recomnend,just wasn't happy with there aftermarket parts. Jerry

Latest posts