Thought ya might like to see these.

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riff raff

Reaction score
IMG_00000081.jpg
It takes all kinds :good:
IMG_00000080.jpg

It's actually a Rune. They were tuned 1800's listing in the mid twenties. Also used a single sided swinarm.
IMG_00000083.jpg

riff raff":2fu5q3yq said:
It's actually a Rune. They were tuned 1800's listing in the mid twenties. Also used a single sided swinarm.
Sure is a nice bike, A lot of money to pay for a stripped GoldWing IMHO.

You don't see many Runes. I looked at one when they were still available and the dealer wouldn't even let customer sit on it!

mgfever":1mrv85xs said:
You don't see many Runes. I looked at one when they were still available and the dealer wouldn't even let customer sit on it!

Why not? Was he afraid the customers would Rune it? :smilie_happy: :yahoo: :smilie_happy: :yahoo:

Gawd I have to get a life (is it summer yet?)

1060dsl":1femduy5 said:
mgfever":1femduy5 said:

Why not? Was he afraid the customers would Rune it? :smilie_happy: :yahoo: :smilie_happy: :yahoo:

Gawd I have to get a life (is it summer yet?)

1060dsl, You forgot that beaty of an old Ford in you "Rides" :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :wave: :wave: :yahoo: