tires

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tazmndthomas

Reaction score
im looking to put a new back tire on my gl 1500 i have a bridgestone ex on the front and am thinking about a bridgestone g702 on the rear anybody use these tires how are they and how many miles will i get from them

my favs are the bridgestone spitfires but they wont fit my application thats why i asked about the 702 to see if they have the same characteristics as the spits

i am looking for tires for my 88' i hear that bias e3's are the way to go. had metzler 880's separate on my vtx. put pirelli night dragons on it and they are ok. just never been a pirelli fan

Hey Taz I was out your way today (picked up a 1200 from Oshawa) I thought about stopping by but THAT TRAFFIC !!! how do you stand it? The Don was at a standdtill and backed up onto the 401 for over a mile !!!! unbelieveable the difference now to when I lived in Hogtown !!

darn dsl you shouda stopped by i was home today and you coulda seen my gl1500 i bought two weeks ago dont worry i would have given you some kleenex so that you wouldnt be seen droolin hahahahaha

Next time I will make sure its not during RUSH HOUR !! and yes the 1500 looked sharp (seen the picture) and Yes I am looking at trading up as soon as my bike starts giving me trouble !! ( that might be a while )

there is something about selling a reliable ride that I just can not get my head around