• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Gold Wing and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trunk Sale !!! Clearing out some stuff

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I sell parts on eBay and these items are slow movers if anyone is interested let me know - Hope you can use them
I also have a couple of good GL1100 motors
if your interested pm me with your email address and I will send the full size pictures (2 meg each) if you give me your postal code I will calculate the shipping

Oh Course every Trunk Sale Has to have a trunk $25.00 plus Shipping
032.jpg

GL1100 Hondaline Fairing (empty) $25.00 plus Shipping
030.JPG

Various Lights Lens's and Mirrors $10.00 plus shipping (I added a few more lenses not shown Sorry this went to Slabghost (will ship in the morning)
043.JPG

Various Badges $20.00 plus shipping (most are in good shape) Gone to Silverbulliet Sorry
145.JPG

I also have Handlebars (10 inches high and 8 inches high) - couple of Inertia Weights front Forks (aluminum body) Front Fender - rear Fenders -Right Fairing pocket with Cover - Center Stands -

for those that live close I have front and rear wheels on rims for $25.00 each pretty good rubber

All for $10.00 plus shipping if you buy multiple items the shipping is combined wherever possible.

Couple of items I would like to move including a seat for a GL1100 (Black) $60.00 and one for a GL1200 $80.00 (Brown) both in top condition
1980 Interstate 012.JPG

1980 Interstate 009.JPG

1985 GL1200 062.jpg

I do but the shipping to you would be 10 or 12 bucks and $10 for the arial, you would be further ahead getting a new one - unless there is something more you need

Latest posts