under the shelter.....a dark place

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanbw

Reaction score
Forgive me if I already posted this, but I could not find it. This again is from back in the tear down / build of my little cleaning project. I just want people to see that with a couple days, the wife out of town (if you have one of those) and a couple of your favorite beverages. You can make that dark scary place look a little less intimidating.-

Howdy, no problem, no real deep insite, not even any helpfull info. Just still working over the bike. Thought I would show the before and after of under the shelter. Now I know it will never see the light of day nor will anyone else ever see it, but I'll know and I couldn't leave it as it was....I tried telling myself to, but I couldn't do it.
I have replaced all bolts and screws with stainless, and put new tinned copper plug wires with NGK plug caps and rerouted some of the wires to fit a little cleaner. I also used "deoxit" on all the plugs, brushed them with a small brass wire brush and used dielectric grease on all plugs.
20150316_184031.jpg

20150323_193934.jpg