Victory Vision Trunk Removal

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the way the passenger sits elevated to clearly see above the driver. Styling is not my cup of tea but functionaly the bike is supposed to work quite well.

I got tired at the half-way mark, and quit watching! Yeeeesh! Why bother? :swoon:
Just turn a couple of locks on mine, and it's OFF! :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: :smilie_happy:

:smilie_happy: :smilie_happy: I am overwhelmed!! I have Hondaline bags and trunk. 3 Steps...1 insert key......2 turn key and unlock trunk lock......3 lift trunk off! :mrgreen:

I do not like the styling of the Victory personally. But.....before I would complain about this procedure, you should have seen what my buddy and had to go through on his '06 GL1800 to change the air filter!

I see a ton of those things around here. Still weird lookin. Seems like every one I see, the rider is middle-aged, wearing plaid shorts, tenny sneakers, and a full-face helmet! :smilie_happy:

About the looks: no comment
Test ride: maybe...
About the procedures: I guess modern bikes with lots of plastic and electronics would be like this.

Oh, now they use metric stuff on 'Merican irons? That's blasphemy. LOL

skiri251":2iqydl3s said:
About the looks: no comment
Test ride: maybe...
About the procedures: I guess modern bikes with lots of plastic and electronics would be like this.

Oh, now they use metric stuff on 'Merican irons? That's blasphemy. LOL
I guess metric helps them stay together longer. xD

Latest posts