Vietnam Wall Search

Classic Goldwings

Help Support Classic Goldwings:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AApple

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Bike Models
1981 GL1100 Innerstate("The Turd")SOLD!!, 1996 GL1500 Innerstate
This is simply amazing; sad, but amazing that someone thought it important enough to spend personal time to put together this info. God bless the person responsible for it. As stated below, it's very sobering.
This is really sobering. Click on the link and find the city you went to high school and look at the names.
Click on the name and it will give details of the death.

Vietnam Wall

First click on a state. When it opens, scroll down to the city and the names will appear. Then click on their names. It should show you a picture of the person, or at least their bio and medals. This really is an amazing web site. Someone spent a lot of time and effort to create it. I hope that everyone who receives this appreciates what those who served in Vietnam sacrificed for our country. The link below is a virtual wall of all those lost during the Vietnam war with the names, bio's and other information on our lost heroes. Those who remember that time frame, or perhaps lost friends or family can look them up on this site. Pass the link on to others, as many knew wonderful people whose names are listed.

Vietnam Wall

Thank You Aapple and to the people that did the work to put that site togeather!!! It should be out there for every one to see and in our schools so these brats we have now would learn what it cost to keep us FREE. I can't go to the site just to hard, it has taken a lot of years to learn to live with the looses and learn to accept that it was a part of life. to ALL that were there with me THANK YOU!!!!!

My neighbor knows where everyone from town is that are on the wall and all the guys from his unit . Went to the travling wall a few years back with him wow what a moving experience

A V.N. vet told me some awesome stories at a house warming party this weekend.

Here's my favorite:
He had just finished a 31 day stint in the bush and as he arrived at his base he was told to make a perimeter with about 40 other guys for 2 choppers landing very soon. He did what he was told in an utter daze and was sitting on his helmet as the two choppers landed. He looked up and thought he saw a beautiful girl in a bikini getting off the helo. As he sat on his helmet this girl started wading through the crowd of servicemen in his direction, straight towards him and he couldn't believe it. She said nothing to any of the other guys, and just knelt in front of him at eye level and started to cry. He told me he remembered it like it was yesterday, he said to himself "honey why are YOU crying? You get to get back on that chopper and leave this place." Without a word she reached up wiped the tears from her cheeks...and started to wipe the blood and filth from his cheeks with her own tears. Then she quietly said "Merry Christmas." When he didn't respond she said "did you know it's Christmas?" He told her "no," and she quietly stood up and headed back to the chopper now talking to the other servicemen on her way. He said the choppers were only there about 15 mins and they were gone.

How amazing is that? God bless you service people, every single one of you.

~O~